We recently asked one of our most inspiring retail innovators, Terri Winter of Top3 by Design where her inspiration comes from and the things she loves!
2. My favourite city: Paris.
3. My most recent inspiration: The colour of the Autumn leaves this year seem more rich and have more amazing colours than usual. I have taken so many photos of them!!
5. I wear: Jeans and heels nearly every day!
6. My favourite shops: Other than Top3 by Design of course…
7. My design style tip: Be brave, but not irreverent! Choose pieces that mean something to you and don’t get too caught up in the specific era or style you may have started with or thought you would end up with. Do be controlled (but not boring) on a colour palette, if something you really love doesn’t sit comfortably in a particular room, put it somewhere else! I move the smaller objects and paintings around my home quite frequently, shifting the mood from space to space or when I add a new piece. It keeps it fresh without constantly updating. Classics never go out of style so avoid trends!
8. Favourite Design Style: Finnish Barn by Ulla Koskinen - the mix of clean modern classics with natural materials. Contemporary but very livable.
For your chance to win one of three Muuto Wood Lamps valued at $396 each, simply subscribe to Share Design.
Competition ends at 12am AEST on Sunday 26th of August 2012.