1. The next design piece I would like to buy for my home – Some Fermob Bistro tables and chairs to add to my collection. I love that they decorate my garden in a relaxed, colourful way.
2. My favourite city – Paris, it exudes heritage, romance and charm.
3. My most recent inspiration – The Edward Hopper exhibition at the Grand Palais in Paris.
5. I wear – My new YSL Arty’n gold plated stone ring. A playful take on an iconic classic piece of couture jewellery.
6. My favourite shop – Bon Marche in Paris for a snapshot of French fashion and style.
7. My favourite restaurant – France Soir in South Yarra. It’s reliably busy, has great food and the perfect ambiance.
8. My favourite design style and tip – I love Sibella Court‘s style and that she encourages me to enjoy collecting.
9. Describe your personal style – Modern nostalgia. I love contemporary style with a nod to the past. I love styling my collections of love and clutter.
10. My greatest inspiration – I’m constantly surprised by the different guises my creative inspiration comes in. I think above all, I’m inspired by creative people; designers, artists and most importantly travel.